Yes, you can rent silent disco headphones and accessories.
At silent-disco-rental.com we rent disinfected 3-channel silent disco headphones with all three transmitters included and free shipping both ways to anywhere in the continental US.
Read on to learn how you can rent silent disco systems and how the rental process works.
Table of Contents:
How do silent disco rentals work?
- You tell us how many headphones you need and how you are supplying the audio.
- We package up your rentals and get them to you two days before your event.
- You do a soundcheck and marvel at how easy silent disco is to set-up.
- You have an amazingly successful event!
- You send the rentals back to us using the prepaid shipping label that we provide.
- Your popularity skyrockets as your friends beg you to have another silent disco because they had so much fun!
What you get with a silent disco rental?
- The headphones which are fully charged, have been tested, cleaned and disinfected.
- The three transmitters are included.
- Instructions for set-up are on the transmitters.
- Any needed audio cables and adapters are included.
- A headphone charger that charges up to 16 headphones at once is included.
You received a pre-paid return label. (Shipping is included both ways)
What package sizes are available for rent?
There is no minimum quantity and we can rent you any number up to 3000 headphones.
What are the renting policies for silent disco?
- We require you to sign a rental agreement
- Our payment terms are different for individuals versus companies and institutions.
- For individuals, the rent and a security are due up-front. The security is returned as soon as the rentals come back to us
- For companies and institutions, terms are negotiated seperately.
- Standard rentals are for single events, but we have multiple event rentals available
You must get the headphones back to FedEx within two days after your event
How are the headphones disinfected between rentals?
- We disinfect each headphone with disinfectant wipes that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
We also spray and polish each headphone for cleanliness.
What are the prices for silent disco rentals?
Price per unit depends on the number of headphones rented and all three transmitters are included along with audio cables and shipping both ways.
Any quantity is available, but here are some examples to show how the rental price per unit varies:
Rental of 30 = $222.50
Rental of 75 = $415.25
Rental of 150=$729.00
Remember that we require a security amount on most of our rentals. We don’t consider that a price or fee but we do collect and hold that security.
We don’t want you to be surprised when see the security on your invoice. And remember, assuming there are no losses, your security is returned to you as soon as the headphone rentals come back to us.
For more pricing examples, please check out our rental price page.
What customer service can you expect when you rent silent disco?
- We monitor the email and phone full time from 10am to 8pm EST for your questions.
- I give out my personal cell phone and welcome your text or phone call.
- Text messages get answered more quickly than voicemail. Email is preferred.
- Because we get your rentals to you two days in advance of your party, you have plenty of time to reach us if you need technical help. Please do a full sound check two days before your party so that we have time to address any issues.
- We monitor your rental shipping through the tracking number to make sure it gets to you on time.
We keep in touch via friendly and personal email messages throughout your rental process.
Is silent disco a good fit for your party?
Yes! Yes! Yes!
While silent disco is especially helpful in environments where the party needs to be quiet, if you haven’t tried it… OMG! You don’t know what you are missing! Even when there is no need to be quiet, silent disco parties rock like no other! Check out all these testimonials!
Is renting silent disco better than buying silent disco?
When you rent, we take care of the charging, the testing, the storage and the cleaning.
But if you think you might want to purchase your own silent disco, we do that too.
Check out our purchase prices here.