Once you understand how easy and convenient our silent disco rental process, you will have everything you need to turn any event into the ultimate dance party. We offer silent disco headphone rentals that run on plug-n-play or Bluetooth technology to turn your phone or laptop player into the DJ. Our multi-channel silent disco headphone rentals allow you to broadcast on up to three different channels, giving partygoers their choice of music.
Read on to see how easy our silent disco rental process is!
= Or =
1a) If you have questions or unusual circumstances around your rental, email me with your exact number of headphones needed and we’ll respond accordingly
2) Check your inbox or spam folder for an email back from us with a link to an invoice and a rental agreement attached.
3) Sign and return the rental agreement that we have filled with your information.
4) Pay the invoice that we send via email. (Credit cards, PayPal, Venmo, etc).
Find our prices here. Remember that your payment will include both the rent and security.
5) We will ship you the rentals which arrive 2-7 days before your party disinfected, cleaned, fully charged and tested. (Shipping is free both ways in the continental US.)
6) You do a practice run as soon as your headphones arrive so you have time to contact us with any questions. (Don’t wait until your party day because then there won’t be enough time for us to help you. )
7) You put on an AMAZING silent disco party!
8) Use the prepaid return labels (which are directly beneath the original labels in the same pouch) and the same boxes the headphones arrived in to ship them back to us within two days after your event.
9) We return your security in full the day after your rentals come home (assuming there is no loss).
10) You contact us again for your next party because you had so much fun!
Ready to start your silent disco rental process?
= Or =
with your exact number of headphones needed
and I’ll send you a quote and a reservation form.
You can also call or text me with questions at
Headphones are disinfected for each rental and shipping is free
(both ways) to any location in the continental US.
To give you an idea of shipping time, we use ground shipping from our address below:
1124 Ivon Ave
Endicott, NY 13760
Shipping time to the East Coast is 1 to 2 days. Likewise to the Midwest, it is 3-4 days. Accordingly, shipping to the West Coast is 4 to 5 days.
What should I do while I am waiting for the headphone rentals to arrive?
– If you are using your own playlists, this is the time to make sure all of your favorite songs are lined up and ready to go.
– Remember that you can only stream one device from one streaming account, so you will need either the family plan or multiple streaming accounts. Now is the time to set that up.
– Make sure the devices you are going to use to play the music are fully operational.
– If you are using a DJ or DJs, make sure they know that you want them to plug into our transmitters. If they have any questions, have them call me at 607-427-6659. For example, the most common question and answer is which connectors they should use. If they are using a mixer or DJ controller, they should use the RCA master out or RCA tape out.
What should I do after the headphones arrive two days before the party?
– You need to do a complete sound check.
How do I do a soundcheck for my upcoming silent disco?
– Plug everything in exactly like you would at the party.
– If you have hired a DJ, get the equipment to them so that they can plug everything in exactly like you would at the party.
– While listening to the silent disco headphones, turn the headphone volume down halfway. Now set each of your audio devices (cell phones, tablets, laptops, whatever you are using to play the music) to a volume level that seems plenty loud in your headphones. Because your headphone volume is still only at halfway, this means your guests can still turn up a lot louder. This way your guests won’t complain that the music is too quiet.
– While still listening to the silent disco headphones, have all three audio devices playing music from your playlists. Now switch the from one channel to the next. If any channel volume is higher or lower than the next, adjust the output volume on the audio devices to make the music in all three channels the same volume.
That’s our Silent Disco Rental Process! Nothing left to do but have the silent party event of your life!
Ready to get your rental started?
Or you can also call or text me with questions.
We disinfect the headphones between each rental so that your guests to feel as safe and comfortable as possible.
Remember that shipping is free to anywhere in the 48 continental states.
We use ground shipping from the following address:
1124 Ivon Ave
Endicott, NY 13760