Trying to figure out a way to have a dance party while maintaining social distance guidelines? We have an answer.
The following photos show an entire apartment building enjoying a Silent Party with carefully disinfected wireless headphones while maintaining safe social distancing. After the photos, We will show you how you can do it too!
Walls and ceilings don’t stop our wireless headphone technology which means you don’t have to be in the same apartment to still be in on the party!
We thoroughly disinfect the headphones between each rental, so you don’t have to worry.
Each lit up headphone is another person safely enjoying the social distanced silent party. This could be the coolest event of all Covid 19.
Just a quick note about how we disinfect the headphones and then we will go through the steps of how you can plan a party like this for your own neighborhood.
We disinfect and clean the headphones before you rent them.
We only use wipes that are ETA approved for Coronaviruses and Covid-19.
Remember that the virus can only survive up to 2 or 3 days on hard surfaces, (and 24 hours on soft surfaces like cardboard) so as an additional safety measure, we box up your rentals 3 days before we ship them.
So even if our disinfectant team misses a strand of Coranavirus RNA somewhere, the 3 or more days in the shipping box will assure that our headphones are virus-free and safe for you to handle.
Steps to planning your own silent social distancing party.
- 1) Map out which apartments or homes are within a 300 meter/328 yard radius or three football fields of your location. (Our transmitters will send the audio to a radius of 300 to 500 meters, but let’s err on the safe side. )
- 2) Create a flyer with the time and date of the party asking them to RSVP with the number of headphones they need and their contact info. (If there is a fee for your party, include your Venmo or PayPal payment info. Include your email for them to RSVP to.)
- 3) Leave the flyer note on their doors.
- 4) Once they RSVP, contact me with the number of headphones you need to rent.
- 5) Start creating your playlists. (This is assuming that you are the one supplying the music with phone/laptops/tablets etc)
- 6) When your rentals arrive two days before your event, do a full soundcheck.
- 7) The day of your event, use a separate bag for each apartment to deliver the headphones while maintaining safe social distancing. (Participants will put them back in that same bag for you to collect them again after the party.)
- 8) Have an amazing time dancing the night away!
- 9) Box up the headphones and use our pre-paid label to get free shipping back to us.
- 10) Enjoy your new-found ‘Hero’ status as you humbly acknowledge all of the Thank-You’s from your neighbors saying what a fantastic time they all had!
Ready to rent?
Email me to get your quote and to get the rental process started at firstname.lastname@example.org